StoryCorps is an award-winning nonprofit organization loved by millions for sharing authentic stories of people across America through recording and broadcasting programs, as well as hand-tailored animations. If your corporation is looking to expand philanthropic initiatives, enhance brand-building efforts, and reach new audiences through the power of storytelling, StoryCorps wants to work with you.
Since 2003, we’ve created the largest collection of human voices ever gathered. Our stories are broadly distributed through public radio, television, online, and print channels. Each year, we reach more than 20 million people with our content—stories of love, friendship, family, and generosity.
Opportunities for Support
We can customize a national, regional, or program-specific partnership package that will align your brand with StoryCorps and reach our diverse and growing national audience. Opportunities include:
- Special national initiatives, such as OutLoud, Military Voices, StoryCorps Griot, and Historias
- A recording booth in Atlanta
- The traveling recording booth that tours the country year-round
- StoryCorps Emmy Award-nominated animation and digital shorts
- The StoryCorps app
- The Great Thanksgiving Listen annual campaign
- The StoryCorps New York City Gala
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Visibility and branding on StoryCorps’ national recording booths
- Visibility through StoryCorps’ digital properties
- Social media campaign integration
- Customized recording and production services
- Speaking engagements by StoryCorps leadership
- VIP access to StoryCorps venues and events
We work closely with diverse funders to build rich and mutually beneficial partnerships. Please contact us to learn more about our work and explore how StoryCorps can best meet your philanthropic objectives.
For More Information:
Alissa Pelc, Director, Corporate Partnerships