This page is for working journalists who are interested in more information about StoryCorps and its initiatives. Here you’ll find our institutional press kit, images and content for downloading, as well as recent press releases and media highlights.
If you would like to schedule an interview with a StoryCorps executive or have a media-related request, please contact: [email protected]. If your request is time-sensitive, please contact StoryCorps’ Press Representative Blake Zidell at 917-572-2493 or [email protected].
The StoryCorps Press Kit includes executive bios, and information on StoryCorps’ history, initiatives, and more.
Images for Download/Publication
- Executive Headshots
- First StoryCorps StoryBooth (Grand Central Terminal)
- StoryCorps Participants
Content for Publication
Recent Press Releases
- StoryCorps announces 2023 Mobile Tour, December 15, 2022.
- The Great Thanksgiving Listen 2022, November 1, 2022.
- New StoryCorps Mobile App Launches, July 18, 2022.
- StoryCorps announces 2022 One Small Step Radio Station Hubs: A Partnership with Six Public Media Stations to Foster Connection Across America’s Political Divides, May 9, 2022.
- A New Season of StoryCorps Podcast from NPR Begins, May 9, 2022.
- StoryCorps’ 2022 Military Voices Tour to Record and Preserve the Stories of Veterans, Active Duty Service Members, and Military Families, March 25, 2022.
- StoryCorps Announces 2022 U.S. Mobile Tour, January 18, 2022.
- StoryCorps Announces the Addition of Two New Anchor Communities for One Small Step, January 10, 2022.
- CBS’ “60 Minutes” Profiles StoryCorps, January 7, 2022.
- StoryCorps Names Sandra M. Clark as Its New CEO, December 20, 2021.
- How Conversations with Strangers are Helping Bridge a Divide, TODAY with Hoda & Jenna, July 14, 2022.
- StoryCorps Shares a Story from Its New Mother’s Day Animation Series, PBS NewsHour, May 8, 2022.
- StoryCorps Releases New Animations for Mother’s Day, Good Morning America, May 7, 2022.
- Nonprofit Takes “One Small Step” in Fight Against Toxic Polarization, Esther Larson, Philanthropy Roundtable, May 5, 2022.
- Bridging America’s Political Divide with Conversations, “One Small Step” at a Time, CBS, “60 Minutes,” January 9, 2022.
- 15 Memorial Day Activities for the Whole Family, Meghan Jones, Reader’s Digest, August 14, 2021.
- StoryCorps’ Mission to Bridge the U.S. Political Divide, ABC News, “This Week,” April 11, 2021.
- How I Time-Travel to Parent My Adult Son, Erik Vance, The New York Times, April 9, 2021.
- A Key to Bridging the Political Divide: Sit Down and Talk?, Glenn Gamboa, Associated Press, March 30, 2021.
- Small Steps: How Americans Can Come Together to Bridge Our Dangerous Political Divide, Dave Isay, USA Today, February 5, 2021.
A selection of StoryCorps’ most beloved stories