StoryCorps Custom Services
Our on-site recording services are customizable to suit your goals.
Hosting StoryCorps-for a special event or as part of a long term project-is an opportunity to share and preserve the stories of your organization and the community you serve.
We have nonprofit sliding scale rates available.
Stories from Our Partners
“I was afraid that I hadn't given you all you needed.”
Tami Hayes talks to her daughter, Dymond, about battling breast cancer as a single parent. Dymond was 13 at the time ...
“I spotted this book that looked rather risque...”
Judge Olly Neal tells his daughter, Karama, how he discovered African American author Frank Yerby while cutting class and hiding ...
“How's it feel...telling someone they're going to die?”
Sarafina Viviano asks her mother, Dana, about her work as a cancer nurse.
“I dealt with it by saying to myself that I would fight this cancer like a boxing match.”
Dottie Copeland tells her daughter Tina Nelson about being diagnosed with breast cancer.
- We've used our StoryCorps interviews at our annual meeting and in the classroom... We would love to work with StoryCorps again.
Program Director at Project Learn
- The StoryCorps partnership provided a platform for community members, young and old, to get to know one another better...
Geneva History Center Geneva, IL
Watch this short video explaining our custom services.
- the stories of your community.
- major anniversaries and events.
- individuals who matter to your oranization in a new way.
- bonds with your constituents and stakeholders.
- unique content for marketing, fundraising, education, training and recruitment.