Celebrating New Orleans’ Tricentennial
In partnership with the New Orleans Tricentennial Commission, StoryCorps celebrated the 300th Anniversary of New Orleans by recording, preserving, and sharing the many stories that make up the fabric of this vibrant city.
What we provided
- Twenty-five onsite recording slots and 75 StoryCorps MobileBooth recording slots at locations in New Orleans selected by the Tricentennial Commission
- Co-branding on the StoryCorps MobileBooth Airstream trailer
- Custom-produced audio stories.
- Recorded over sixty 40-minute conversations
- Delivered all full-length released recorded conversations to the Tricentennial Commission
- Archived and preserved all released conversations at the Library of Congress
- Produced 20 stories for the Tricentennial Commission, which can be listened to here