The StoryCorps MobileBooth will be in Seattle, WA, August 6 to September 4, 2015. Make a reservation today!
About The StoryCorps Mobile Tour
In May 2005, StoryCorps converted an Airstream trailer into a traveling recording studio—our MobileBooth—and launched its first cross-country tour. The MobileBooth visits a city or town for four to six weeks at a time and partners with public radio stations to record the stories of everyday people across the United States. The MobileBooth is wheelchair accessible.
Visit the StoryCorps MobileBooth
Upcoming Tour Dates & Stops
Seattle, WA ● August 6 to September 4, 2015
Reservations Open: July 23rd & August 6th, 2015
Radio Partner: KUOWMore Info
Parking for participants will be available in the New Holly Neighborhood Campus parking lot.
Sacramento, CA ● September 10 to October 9, 2015
Radio Partner: Capital Public Radio
Los Angeles, CA ● October 15 to November 13, 2015
Radio Partner: KPCC
Tucson, AZ ● November 19 to December 19, 2015
Radio Partner: Arizona Public Media
- African American Heritage Association - Tampa, FL
- Black Hills Center for Equality - Rapid City, SD
- Arab American National Museum - Detroit, MI
- Phillipine American Lions Club of Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV
- The Center for Native Health and Culture at Heritage University - Yakima, WA
- Mixteco/Indigena Community Organizing Project - Oxnard, CA
- Avery Research Center @ College of Charleston - Charleston, SC
- Buder Center for American Indian Studies - St. Louis, MO
- CHCI (Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute) - National
- SAGE (Services and Advocacy for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Elders) - National
What to Expect
For great tips on how to prepare for your recording go to our What to Expect page.
We also have a list of Great Questions you can use in your interview.
2015 marks the 25th anniversary of the Americans With Disabilities Act, promoting civil rights for Americans living with mental and... Read more.