The StoryCorps MobileBooth will be in Colorado Springs, CO, May 21 to June 19, 2015 . Make a reservation today!
About The StoryCorps Mobile Tour
In May 2005, StoryCorps converted an Airstream trailer into a traveling recording studio—our MobileBooth—and launched its first cross-country tour. The MobileBooth visits a city or town for four to six weeks at a time and partners with public radio stations to record the stories of everyday people across the United States. The MobileBooth is wheelchair accessible.
Visit the StoryCorps MobileBooth
Upcoming Tour Dates & Stops
Colorado Springs, CO ● May 21 to June 19, 2015
Reservations Open: May 7th, 2015 & May 22nd, 2015
Radio Partner: KRCCMore Info
Parking for participants will be available on the north side of the parking lot in front of Ivywild School.
Vernal, UT ● July 2 to July 29, 2015
Reservations Open: June 18th, 2015 & July 2nd, 2015
Radio Partner: Utah Public RadioMore Info
Parking for participants will be available in the Uintah County Library parking lot.
Seattle, WA ● August 6 to September 4, 2015
Radio Partner: KUOW
Sacramento, CA ● September 10 to October 9, 2015
Radio Partner: Capital Public Radio
Los Angeles, CA ● October 15 to November 13, 2015
Radio Partner: KPCC
Tucson, AZ ● November 19 to December 19, 2015
Radio Partner: Arizona Public Media
- African American Heritage Association - Tampa, FL
- Black Hills Center for Equality - Rapid City, SD
- Arab American National Museum - Detroit, MI
- Phillipine American Lions Club of Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV
- The Center for Native Health and Culture at Heritage University - Yakima, WA
- Mixteco/Indigena Community Organizing Project - Oxnard, CA
- Avery Research Center @ College of Charleston - Charleston, SC
- Buder Center for American Indian Studies - St. Louis, MO
- CHCI (Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute) - National
- SAGE (Services and Advocacy for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Elders) - National
What to Expect
For great tips on how to prepare for your recording go to our What to Expect page.
We also have a list of Great Questions you can use in your interview.
StoryCorps Animated Short The Last Viewing will be broadcasted nationally on PBS’ POV on June 29th (10pm Eastern/9pm Central). POV... Read more.